Mentor or Mentee: What are some great benefits of Mentoring?
Darren McFarlane is my visitor in this episode of the Cushy Talents for Leaders Podcast.
Darren is the founding father of Subsequent Stage Mentoring.
He realised the facility of mentoring on the time he was once an rising chief within the oil and gasoline trade, and he had the chance to be a part of a management program. When Darren was once at a crossroads later in existence, he made up our minds to start out a industry matching and supporting mentees with mentors, in order that others may just enjoy the price and result of having a mentor and being a mentor.
What’s mentoring and why do we’d like a mentor?
- The place it began for Darren
- From an engineering background to main a staff
- Human management converting the way in which of labor
- Open verbal exchange so to foster groups
- Deal with other people the way in which you wish to have to be handled your self
- Turning level from worker to entrepreneur
- Turning into a mentee to appreciate the price of mentoring
- The adaptation between mentoring and training
- The significance of receiving comments
Hyperlinks to different comfortable talents for leaders podcast episodes
Connect to Darren McFarlane
Attach With Lisa Evans
Lisa Evans is considered one of Australia’s main Government Public Talking Coaches and Company Storytelling Running shoes. If you need assist coaching your staff in comfortable talents, public talking and industry storytelling, get in contact with Lisa. Guide a complimentary 30-minute consultation to determine if we’re a just right are compatible to paintings in combination.
?Guide a complimentary mini-coaching consultation with Lisa right here.